As part of our Settlement, we will receive 50% share in two forest assets and the governance entities managing our commercial interests respectively are Wharerata Forest Limited (WFL) and Patunamu Forest Limited (PFL).
We are now seeking expressions of interest for two Director appointments to represent the Tātau Tātau o Te Wairoa Trust interests on each of:
- Wharerata Forest Limited
- Patunamu Forest Limited
Tātau Tātau o Te Wairoa Trust wishes to select and appoint two directors to each of those entities.
The ideal candidates will have a mix of skills, attributes and expertise in the following areas:
- A commitment to the values of Tātau Tātau o Te Wairoa;
- Commercial skills including experience in legal, financial or business sectors;
- Knowledge, Relationships and Networks at a local, regional and national level with a strong reputation and high ethical standards and integrity;
- The ability and intelligence to make sensible and practical yet astute decisions and recommendations;
- Knowledge of effective risk management processes and proactive risk treatments to pursue opportunities and manage downside risk;
- A highly collaborative style;
- Experience in governance and particularly leading and developing new enterprises;
- Strong knowledge of the forestry sector;
- A commitment to and passion for community and economic development of Te Rohe o Te Wairoa;
- Preparedness to work collaboratively with 3 other directors (on each of the entities)
- A high standard of personal integrity
- EOI Applications must include a statement that sets out the person’s experience, skills and qualifications and which governance entity, WFL or PFL, they are applying for. The application must be accompanied by a curriculum vitae (4-page maximum).
- All expressions must be received by midnight on Friday 3rd August 2018 and should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marked ‘Expression of Interest’. A confirmation of receipt will be returned.
- EOIs can be withdrawn at any time.
For more information:
Please contact, Pieri Munro, email@example.com, marked ‘Expression of Interest’.