Tātau Tātau Commercial Limited Partnership is looking for a commercially astute professional to lead the investment arm of its Board, as Commercial General Manager.
Tātau Tātau Commercial Limited Partnership and its separate Board is the commercial arm managing the $100 million investment on behalf of Tātau Tātau o Te Wairoa Trust. It is a Wairoa-based organisation, and its Board holds extensive commercial expertise and knowledge of the Iwi.
Further details on the role and required skills and expertise are provided below.
About the Commercial GM role:
- Advise the Board on investment strategies
- Advise the Board on investment opportunities
- Manage and grow investment fund of $100M to financial KPIs
- Work with Iwi to grow sustainable economy and employment
- Partner with the Tātau Tātau o Te Wairoa Trust Board and staff
- Establish the organisation and staff
Skills and experience:
- Strong commercial financial acumen
- Strong investment management
- Strong experience in securing investment opportunities including due diligence
- Minimum 3 years’ senior management or CEO
- Ability to deliver KPIs for a Board
- Ability to listen and communicate to community, peers and Board
- Unique to be leading the commercial subsidiary of a PSGE
- An ability to lead the growth in commercial returns
- Learning effective performance in the Māori economy
- Strengthening Māori capability
- Competitive salary and vehicle benefit
- Beautiful environment to live, work and play
- Flexible location
How to apply:
To apply, please complete the ‘apply for this job’ application form on the Sheffield recruitment website here, attaching your cover letter and CV, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on 21 May. Emails will be electronically acknowledged and further correspondence may be by email.
For more information, and a copy of the Position Description, please email David Hammond on email@example.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.