Tātau Tātau o Te Wairoa is embarking on greenfield horticultural development to increase land utilisation in Wairoa for the benefit of current and future generations. Our vision is for sustainable use and development of our whenua to create a community of horticulture that our people are proud of.
This is transformational change for te rohe o te Wairoa and we are looking for a passionate individual to join our team as Orchard Manager.
Applicants will need to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Horticultural experience – apples, kiwifruit and/or avocados would be preferable
- New Zealand Certificate in Horticulture – Fruit Production
- GrowSafe and Approved Handler certified
- Sound knowledge of horticultural practices in the fruit industry
To apply for the role, or to find out more, please email email@example.com or visit our offices at 34 Marine Parade, Wairoa.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 14 May 2021.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.