Kia hiwa ra, kia hiwa ra!
Nei te karanga a Te Poho o Tamaterangi ki ngā uri o ngā whare tūpuna puta noa i te rohe whānui o Te Wairoa.
Whakapiri mai, whakatata mai,
hui e! tāiki e!
Tātau Tātau o Te Wairoa Corporate Trustee hereby gives notice to the members of the Whānau, Hapū, and Iwi of Te Rohe o Te Wairoa of our Annual General Meeting on Saturday 28 November 2020 at Rangiāhua Marae in Wairoa.
Our day will commence with the opening of our office, 34 Marine Parade Wairoa, at 11am. We invite you to attend, meet our staff and enjoy light refreshments.
To make things easy for you, we will have a bus available for you to then travel to the Annual General Meeting where you will get all the updates on our mahi over the last year.
Where: Rangiāhua Marae, 331 Rangiāhua Road, Frasertown
When: Saturday 28 November 2020, 1pm to 3pm
Transport: Departing at 12pm from our office, 34 Marine Parade Wairoa. Please contact our office to confirm your seat 06 261 4100.
– Trust Annual Report
– Audited Financial Statements
– Appointment of the Independent Auditor
– Approval of the Directors’ Remuneration
– General business
– Kai a te Ahi
The following resolutions will be voted on at the AGM:
1. That the reports on the operations of Tātau Tātau o Te Wairoa Trust by the elected Tātau Tātau Kāhui Representatives during the preceding Income Year be received.
2. That the Tātau Tātau o Te Wairoa Trust Annual Report 2020 and the duly audited Consolidated Financial Statements for the period ending 30 June 2020 be adopted.
3. That the appointment of BDO Gisborne Limited as the Independent Auditor for the 2020/2021 Income Year be approved.
4. That the Tātau Tātau o Te Wairoa Trustee Limited Director Remuneration Levels for the 2020/2021 Income Year be approved.
2020 Annual Report
The 2020 Annual Report, including the Financial Statements, is available on the Trust’s website here, and can be downloaded here. We will have hard copies of the Annual Report available at the AGM.
The Annual Report includes reports on the Trust’s activities over the past year, the full set of Financial Statements for the twelve months up until 30 June 2020, and details of the resolutions to be voted on.
We look forward to seeing you at our AGM if you can make it.
Nāhakū noa, nā
Tātau Tātau o Te Wairoa Trustee Limited