Tātau Tātau o Te Wairoa Corporate Trustee hereby
gives notice to the members of the Whānau, Hapū, and Iwi of Te Rohe o Te Wairoa
of our Annual General Meeting on Saturday 14 December 2019 at the War Memorial
Hall in Wairoa.
You’re very welcome to attend and get all the updates on our mahi over the last year.
- Trust Annual Report
- Audited Financial Statements
- Appointment of the Independent Auditor
- Approval of the Directors’ Remuneration
- General Business
- Kai o te Pō
War Memorial Hall, Wairoa
1pm to 3pm
Saturday 14 December 2019
The following resolutions will be voted on at the AGM:
1. That the reports on the operations of Tātau Tātau o Te Wairoa Trust by the elected Tātau Tātau Kāhui Representatives during the preceding Income Year be received.
2. That the Tātau Tātau o Te Wairoa Trust Annual Report 2019 and the duly audited Consolidated Financial Statements for the period ending 30 June 2019 be adopted.
3. That the appointment of BDO Gisborne Limited as the Independent Auditor for the 2019/2020 Income Year be approved.
4. That the Tātau Tātau o Te Wairoa Trustee Limited Director Remuneration Levels for the 2019/2020 Income Year be approved.
5. That the Five-Year Strategic Plan 2019/2024 and Annual Plan 2019/2020 for Tātau Tātau o Te Wairoa Trust be approved.
Voting will be by show of hands of those Adult Registered Members present at the AGM.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Nākū noa, nā
Tātau Tātau o Te Wairoa Trustee Limited
Note: The 2019 Annual Report, including the Audited Financial Statements will be available on the Trust’s website and will be emailed to members. Hard copies can be obtained from our Office and at the meeting.